Proper injection not only impacts on safety but also on efficacy. The same applies to the injection HGH. Some patients visit doctor’s hospital/clinic or nursing home to get their HGH injection. However, it is not always possible and affordable. If you know to properly inject the drug, then most of the errors and side effects may be avoided. HGH is normally secreted by the body’s pituitary gland, located in the brain. Human growth hormone is vital for the regulation and maintenance of a number of vital functions in the body.
Growth hormone is a key factor for cellular, tissue growth, organ health and the growth of healthy bone. Synthetic hormone injections mimic the effect of growth hormone produced by the body, helps in cellular replication and growth. It is mostly treated with children who have short stature due to poor growth by pituitary malfunction. When the age goes up, the normal secretion of human growth hormone starts to decline as a part of aging process. Many adults try to slow down their aging process with the help of GH.
Your doctor may advise you to give your HGH injections at his office for the first couple of times, and then he may teach you as for how to inject intramuscular HGH on your own. Anyone who is not deficient with growth hormone not supposed to take HGH injections. But bodybuilders, athletes, weight lifters often use HGH to increase their muscle mass, strength and endurance prior to competitions.
It is important that an individual should safely inject HGH to reduce the side effects, adverse reactions and improve the efficacy of the drug. Depends on the brand and availability the injection will be advised. Most of the time growth hormone injections require the mixing of two different solutions say water and powder. It must be mixed in a particular amount as recommended by the doctor.
How to inject Human growth hormone?
Water solution which is already pre-measure will be drawn into one syringe which is then inserted into a vial containing the powder. The actual fluid HGH will be drawn into another syringe and injected into the body.
- First of all, inject the pre-measure water solution into the vial containing GH powder. You may be recommended to spin the vial containing powdered HGH as slowly inject the liquid into it to mix the components.
- Dispose the syringe that has been used to mix the HGH solution into a sharps container. Using the same syringe continuously will cause contamination.
- Draw the prescribed amount of HGH solution from the vial into the syringe.
- Clean the injection site with an alcohol swab and insert the needle fully and slowly depress the plunger until the entire solution is injected into the body.
- Instead of intramuscular, some people prefer subcutaneous injection of growth hormone.
- Finally, discard the syringe into a sharps container.
2 IU Per day is used for anti-aging purposes. You can inject the shot at any time; however, injecting before the bedtime will reduce the body’s own release of HGH
4 IU per day is generally used by athletes for bodybuilding, fat loss, and general fitness. They usually take it as a subcutaneous injection of growth hormone.
8-16 IU per day is used to speed up the recovery time after severe burns or injuries. This high dose should not be used more than a few weeks time.